Due to the increasing demand for Helen Austen’s expertise, she developed a virtual organizing program for clients who don’t live in her service areas or don’t have the budget for on-site assistance.
What is Virtual Organizing?
Virtual Organizing is a collaborative process with owner and founder, Helen Austen. Through a video chat program, she offers creative solutions and professional advice so you can achieve your organizing and productivity goals. From kitchens and bathrooms to storage areas in basements and garages, she can help bring order to your home or business by:
- Walking you through the step-by-step process of organizing your spaces.
- Helping you to identify what to keep, recycle, donate, or toss.
- Providing links and resources for organizing tools and products that will improve your spaces.
- Asking questions and listening to your needs and desired goals to create a customized system.
- Creating a maintenance plan for upkeep
- Offering professional advice for future organization
Virtual Organizing is a good fit for those who are:
- Motivated for change and have a strong desire to learn new skills and implement new habits.
- Ready and committed to doing hands-on work and able to lift or move your own belongings.
- Tired of reading organizing how-to books and not seeing the success you desire.
- Familiar with using email (including sending and receiving attachments such as photographs).
- Comfortable talking on the phone and using Skype or other video chat applications
- Able to articulate when you’re getting stuck or frustrated.
Virtual Organizing Pricing:
Individual Call (a la carte calls) – $89
Momentum Package (4 sessions/once a week for a month) – $320.00 (10% off)
(Sessions are 30-60 minutes depending on need of client.)
What to Expect:
Our staff can help you determine if your organizing projects are a good fit for Helen’s Virtual Organizing services.
We recommend that you have a digital camera available to help document your status and progress. She will work from either photographs or video of your space to help guide you through the organizing process.
As with our hands-on sessions, Helen will begin by scheduling an initial exploration session prior where you will be asked to provide photos or video of all of the spaces you would like to organize as well as a sketch of any floor plans. Next, she will work with you to develop a plan of action that identifies your goals and the actionable projects necessary for you to achieve them. Then, together you will create a schedule for your independent hands-on work and for your virtual organizing sessions. Weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly virtual organizing sessions are all available.